Saturday, November 8, 2008

Nightmare Shirts In Stock



















Despite a minor delay, the 2nd printing is now complete! I have to mention that the new screenprinter did a kick-ass job, and the new shirts are even better than the first ones. The ink is thicker and more sparkly, and the edges are crisp and clean. So despite the setbacks, I think that they will be worth the wait!

There are a few shirts available and in stock right now, so get yours while they last. Sorry, these shirts are officially out of stock.

5 comments:

goinghometime said...

I just got my shirt today due to order confusion...AND I LOVE IT! Thank you for the great design and I wear it proudly as a Cure fan. It is definitely one of a kind.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the "curemas" shirt. It just looks Awesome I love the design and it looks great on me
I am going to get one for my brother in law which both of us are really big Cure fans... Thanks alot :)

evelyn atkins said...

Are you going to reprint these? I REALLY want one :)

MeOw said...

Will you not being selling this shirt in particular any more??

Jaimie said...

Will you consider doing a reprint of this design? I really, really, want one :D