Thursday, February 12, 2009

Teeshirts Update

**************UPDATE 2/13********************

The shirts are in! Pre-orders will go out in the mail tonight! Check out the original teeshirt designs page for updated pics of all of the designs!

Lovecats Ornate Design Gold Foil

********************************************


I wanted to give everyone an update on the teeshirt designs. There have been several setbacks and delays with the printing process. One delay was that I made a slight tweak to my design, based on the initial prototype. The printer has also introduced several delays as well. The good news is that when I did get the prototype, it looked AMAZING and I really cannot wait to get these and start shipping them out! If all goes well, I should be picking them up by Friday at the latest and I promise to get them in the mail just as soon as physically possible once they are in my hands! Thanks so much for your patience, it will be rewarded! Here's a couple of quick snaps of the prototype, showing the design and a detail of the distressed gold foil look, just so you can see how well they are coming along:


Lovecats shirt prototype!! Lovecats shirt prototype!!

1 comments:

Junko said...

Thank you very much for the amazingly beautiful & lovely shirt. I received it last night.
I really love the design. I'll wear it when I attend The Cure shows.;-)