Thursday, October 2, 2008

Nightmare Tee Shirts - Update 3

Thanks to everyone again for all your great feedback and comments on the shirts. I love that so many people ordered these as gifts for birthdays and the special Cure fans in their lives!

I love to see people enjoying my designs, so if you can, please send me a picture of yourself (or your significant other, friend etc.) wearing it!

Here's the most recent news about the shirts:

The ladies V-Neck shirts (photos of those coming soon!) and the large crew neck tees have been printed, packed and will be in the mail on 10/2!

If you were waiting on a shirt and have NOT yet received an email with your tracking number, please contact me ASAP! As of tonight (10/1), all of the pre-orders have been filled and sent out.

Update - 10/7 All the shirts I had as extras have been taken! But if you didn't get one, and you would like to order one, don't despair! See this blog post for details and scheduling!

3 comments:

squirleegirl said...

Hey - Just wanted to let you know I received my shirt today and just LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Thanks for your hard work in getting these out!

Unknown said...

OMG I LOVEEE LOVEEE THIS SHIRT can I still buy it? :) I'm a huge fan I love Robert (robbie) and my sister turns into 19 this dec. and I would love to give her one of these and I want one as well!

Rev. Heron said...

Anne, you can buy a new version of it in non-metallic inks. See here http://www.redbubble.com/people/halocure/portfolio