Sunday, November 2, 2008

Nightmare Shirts Reloaded - Update!

I've had a lot of inquiries come in over the last week about the shirts, and so I thought I would give you an update on them. My original plan was to be mailing them before the 25th so that they would be arriving before Halloween. I am sorry to say that my screenprinter had other plans, and although he had the shirts for nearly 2 weeks he did not print them.

So on Halloween day I had to go rescue the box of shirts from him and take them to another screenprinter so that they could get done! I was extremely disappointed in him and I am very upset that I could not send the shirts out in time to you all, as I am sure that you are upset as well that you have not gotten the shirts as promised.

The good news is that they are currently at the new printers, and that I will be sending them out just as soon as they are done, which hopefully should be this week.
I am very sorry again that the first printer turned out to be so flaky, and that they were not done before Halloween.

2 comments:

dublindon said...

Hi Rev, any chance of you doing up more of these anytime soon, would love to parade your creation around the streets of Dublin, Ireland! Remember, a Cure tshirt is for life, not just for christmas :)

Rev. Heron said...

Hi there dublindon,

There are a few shirts left over from the 2nd printing, you can order them here.