Tuesday, April 28, 2009

4 "new" teeshirt designs & update

Greetings peeps! By popular demand, I'm now offering standalone designs of the Cure South Park drawings. You can now order a shirt with only Robert, Simon, Porl or Jason, as your taste may be. These shirts have been discounted, and I'm also offering a great deal, buy all four shirts as a package for only $12.50 each! Click the shirts to order!


Now for an update on the other designs:

Lovecats design - I am almost sold out of the Lovecats design, and I don't think I'll be making more any time soon. They are too difficult to make in the gold foil and cost much more than the normal screen print, so if you want one of the originals, this is the time to get it! Here's what I currently have in stock in both design types / shirt styles -

Simple design - V-neck - 2 SM, 2 L, 2 XL
Ornate design - V-neck - 3 SM, 3 L, 3 XL
Ornate design - Crew - 1 L, 1 2XL

Nightmare design - I have a few of the V-necks left, mostly in M,L,XL and in the crew neck I have a few of everything but XL.

0 comments: