Thursday, April 30, 2009

Other Voices - Print Version

Greetings Cure peeps! You will be happy to know that the printed version of the Other Voices book is now available to order from Blurb books!

The book is available in a large format, similar to the actual book dimensions, and also in a smaller and less expensive version in order to make it available and affordable to everyone.

I want to assure you again that I am not making any sort of profit from this book at all. The prices shown on the book pages are the base prices that Blurb charges for the actual production of the book, and have not been "marked up" in any way. The final book is missing 10 of the original pages due to the wishes of the individual authors. I have added a couple of pages at the end that contain some of the detail of the book and there is also a page with photos of the band playing onstage at the Pearl theater on the night they were given the original.

Again, I do not do any of the printing, shipping or order fulfillment for these books, they are from the Blurb print-on-demand service and Blurb will handle all of the transactions and customer service for the print books, so if you have any problems at all, please contact Blurb directly. We also plan to buy a few copies of the large format version to send to the band so that all of the members have a version of the book for themselves.

So, without further ado, please click one of the books below to be taken to the different size versions. Remember to click through to the Preview so you can get a sense of how it will look in person!

Large Format 11" x 13"












Medium Format 8" x 10"


7 comments:

theonlyone said...

WOW Heron, you're AMAZING :-)

Well done,

I will look this evening how I can order my "special" book :-)

Vicky

andythecurefan said...

the bottom link should be http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/663504

Anah said...

Very nice Rev! I will be ordering mine shortly... Thanks again for all your hard work!

Rev. Heron said...

Thanks Andy! I've updated the link. I'm excited to order one, too!

theonlyone said...

I've ordered my version :-) I can heardly wait to see it !

Vicky

TheFigurehead said...

Dammit I wasn't home until about midnight last night and I totally spaced out on getting in that form so my page could be in it!! Is it definitely too late to get my form in?? If it isn't too late, and if I can get my page in the book, is it possible to block out my last name or my town? Thanks!

theonlyone said...

I received my book today !!!!

It's wonderfull.

Thank you Heron for the efforts to make this happen.

Vicky